Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creative Team Call

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm having a CT call. Call ends on January 15th.


Requirements:
1. Atleast 1 layout per new kit.
2. Atleast 3 layouts a month.
3. Layouts must be posted to the gallery at DST, Inspiration Lane or Zig Zag Scraps, and one of your choice.
4. Enable at DST whenever possible.
5. Be active in the CT forum and be sure to check it atleast 3 times a week.
6. Post layouts and advertise new kits on your blog if you have one.

Interested? Email me with the following:
1. A link to your gallery.
2. List of current creative teams you're on.
3. Link to your favorite layout you've done.
4. Why you'd like to join my team.

shilodesigns@ymail.com

I'll be back tomorrow with a little sneak peak of a kit I have coming out on the 8th with Jen Yurko. It's completely mad ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment